Hampton Bays was voted Town of the Year 2015 by Curbed Hamptons readers!
A local Hamptons real estate broker divulges the best kept secrets that Hampton Bays has to offer in, A Local’s Guide to Hampton Bays.
An article in The New York Times described Hampton Bays as the up and coming yet still affordable Hamptons community that is just now being discovered as the hidden gem of the east end.
Why Hampton Bays?
- We have better proximity to more golf courses then any other Hampton, including Shinnecock Hills Golf Club (Host of the 2018 U.S. OPEN).
- We have better proximity to more vineyards then any other Hampton, as we bridge the North and South Fork.
- We have more waterfront Restaurants then any other Hampton: Oaklands, Sunday’s, Hampton Lady, Dockers, The Inn Spot, Tullys, Back Bar, Molnars Landing, Rumba, Cowfish, Canal Cafe, Edgewater.
- We have three Supermarkets: King Kullen, Stop ‘n Shop and Wild by Nature.
- Shopping: We have a Macy’s in town. We are the closest Hampton to Tanger Premium Outlets.
- We have more public access ocean beaches then all of the other Hamptons combined! You can always find a secluded beach that has public access and always parking available even on the big Holidays.
- We are the only Hampton with inland water ways for safe protected boating and an inlet to the Atlantic Ocean, plus the canal to Peconic Bay and Long Island Sound.
We have more of what people come to the Hamptons for ( golf, wine, waterfront dining, and beaches ) with an hour less commute.